CAPABLE LEGAL REPRESENTATION IN DALLAS FOR A VARIETY OF BUSINESS ISSUES
Business Formation. I can help your business determine the appropriate business structure for your new enterprise and draft the appropriate documents to help ensure that your business will be successful now and in the future.
Business litigation encompasses a wide variety of issues for companies and consumers. In my practice, I’m most often asked to handle issues related to:
- Breach of Contract — Contracts are essential to any business enterprise. When a breach of contract occurs, I take decisive steps to protect my client’s interests.
- Business Torts — I represent plaintiffs and defendants in suits alleging tortious interference with contract, trade secret misappropriation, and other types of business torts.
- Business Fraud — I handle suits for plaintiffs and defendants when there are allegations of business fraud and/or misrepresentation.
- Collections — I assist companies seeking payment for goods or services, making sure that collections are managed in a lawful and efficient manner.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty — Certain types of business relationships give rise to fiduciary duties. When such duties are breached, I represent both plaintiffs and defendants in any litigation that may arise.
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes — When stakeholders have serious disagreements, the company’s mission suffers. I help resolve partnership and shareholder disputes in a cost-effective manner, so the company can move forward.
Appeals. As an experienced appellate attorney, I handle state and federal appeals in various types of business disputes.
Contact a skilled lawyer in Dallas for your business law needs
For skilled business law representation at a reasonable cost, you can trust the Law Office of Paul R. Clevenger. Call me today at 469-212-9764 or contact me online to schedule a consultation. My office is in northeast Dallas at 6510 Abrams Road, close to the White Rock Creek Greenbelt.