CAPABLE LEGAL REPRESENTATION IN DALLAS FOR A VARIETY OF BUSINESS ISSUES
Business litigation encompasses a wide variety of issues for companies and consumers. In my practice, I’m most often asked to handle issues related to:
- Breach of Contract — Contracts are essential to any business enterprise. When a breach of contract occurs, I take decisive steps to protect my client’s interests.
- Business Torts — I represent plaintiffs and defendants in suits alleging tortious interference with contract, trade secret misappropriation, and other types of business torts.
- Business Fraud — I handle suits for plaintiffs and defendants when there are allegations of business fraud and/or misrepresentation.
- Collections — I assist companies seeking payment for goods or services, making sure that collections are managed in a lawful and efficient manner.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty — Certain types of business relationships give rise to fiduciary duties. When such duties are breached, I represent both plaintiffs and defendants in any litigation that may arise.
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes — When stakeholders have serious disagreements, the company’s mission suffers. I help resolve partnership and shareholder disputes in a cost-effective manner, so the company can move forward.
Appeals. As an experienced appellate attorney, I handle state and federal appeals in various types of business disputes.
Contact a skilled lawyer in Dallas for your business law needs
For skilled business law representation at a reasonable cost, you can trust the Law Office of Paul R. Clevenger. Call me today at 469-212-9764 or contact me online to schedule a consultation. My office is in northeast Dallas at 6510 Abrams Road, close to the White Rock Creek Greenbelt.