About the Firm
Dallas Attorney Handles Business Law, Business Litigation and Appeals
Reputable litigator focuses on positive results
The Law Office of Paul R. Clevenger is dedicated to helping business clients resolve disputes and remove legal impediments to their success. Since 1989, I have focused my practice on various aspects of business law, litigation and appeals. I provide knowledgeable assistance based on insights gained over decades of practice. I work directly with my clients, providing personalized counsel. I understand the need for cost-effective and comprehensive solutions, which I can often achieve through negotiations or alternative dispute resolution. But when it becomes necessary to litigate a dispute in court, you can have confidence in my firm’s trial skills and judgment.
Trusted lawyer provides business law solutions in Dallas
Clients who choose my services can trust that I am:
- Experienced — I have more than 30 years’ experience in representing businesses, and have the skill necessary to handle complex business litigation. Because of my excellent research and writing skills, other lawyers often request me to assist them in handling complex business cases.
- Dedicated — I am a highly dedicated attorney, and believe that my clients should receive excellent service. I provide my clients with a thorough evaluation of their case or matter in language that is easy to understand. In short, I strive to treat each matter as if it were my own.
- Responsive — I keep my clients informed at every stage of their case or matter, and communicate promptly concerning any questions a client may have.
- Ethical — As your advocate, I put your interests first. I never forget that my conduct reflects personally on my clients, so I maintain the utmost integrity in all dealings on your behalf.
Areas of Practice
Capable legal representation in Dallas for a variety of business issues
I can help your business determine the appropriate business structure for your new enterprise and draft the appropriate documents to help ensure that your business will be successful now and in the future.
encompasses a wide variety of issues for companies and consumers. In my practice, I’m most often asked to handle issues related to:
- Breach of Contract — Contracts are essential to any business enterprise. When a breach of contract occurs, I take decisive steps to protect my client’s interests.
- Business Torts — I represent plaintiffs and defendants in suits alleging tortious interference with contract, trade secret misappropriation, and other types of business torts.
- Business Fraud — I handle suits for plaintiffs and defendants when there are allegations of business fraud and/or misrepresentation.
- Collections — I assist companies seeking payment for goods or services, making sure that collections are managed in a lawful and efficient manner.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty — Certain types of business relationships give rise to fiduciary duties. When such duties are breached, I represent both plaintiffs and defendants in any litigation that may arise.
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes — When stakeholders have serious disagreements, the company’s mission suffers. I help resolve partnership and shareholder disputes in a cost-effective manner, so the company can move forward.
As an experienced appellate attorney, I handle state and federal appeals in various types of business disputes.
Contact a skilled lawyer in Dallas for your business law needs
For skilled business law representation at a reasonable cost, you can trust the Law Office of Paul R. Clevenger. Call me today at 469-212-9764 or contact me online
to schedule a No Obligation
consultation. My office is in northeast Dallas at 6510 Abrams Road, close to the White Rock Creek Greenbelt.